Our Loofah Oval is attached with a Cotton Terry Cloth for smoothness after exfoliating with Loofah, stitched with a elastic for easy hold and a holder to hang perfectly to dry.
Our loofah helps eliminate dead skin and surface impurities by gently exfoliating your skin in circular motion. Unclogging pores for a softer, cleaner and smoother skin allowing to breath freely.
For bathing use:
- Enjoy a luxurious scrub in your own bath without stepping out to the spa with our Loofahs.
- Rinse in warm water to get the best smoothness from our Loofahs
- Apply your soap directly on the loofah and gently exfoliate your skin in circular motion to eliminate dead skin cells and help blood flow. By exfoliating, your skin will be silky smooth and soft.
- Can be used to bath pets also.
For kitchen use:
- To clean your fruits and vegetables.
- To wash your dishes. Removes tough grease.
- Loofah scrub gently wipes away oils, stains and more without scratching your dishes.
For Indoor/Outdoor cleaning:
Cleaning & Dry:
After use: Clean loofah with warm/hot water making sure to remove all remaining soap. Keep loofah in a dry place – Do not leave wet area – hang on a hook to remove all moisture. This helps prevent form any bacterial growth.
Best to replace loofah every 3-4 weeks, ( depending of the amount of usage – if you see any mold, replace immediately ).
* Please Note: As our loofahs are 100% natural – NO chemicals added nor NO bleach – you may notice loofah colors vary or a bit of “discoloration” in areas or also a seed or two. Please keep in mind, this is absolutely normal and okay, it will not affect the high quality performance of the Loofahs purpose.
Our Mayan Loofah are made from our farm in Central America – Guatemala.