Our Loofah Woody is a great duo, which allows you to peacefully exfoliate and once you’re finished the wood will help drain remaining moisture out of the loofah. Our loofahs have a variety of everyday uses.
Our Loofah Woody is finely made from Pine Wood. Loofah is attached to wood with silicone glue.
For bathing/spa use:
- Enjoy your luxurious scrub in your own bath with our Loofahs.
- Rinse in warm water to get the best smoothness from our Loofahs
- Apply your soap directly on the loofah and gently exfoliate your skin in circular motion to eliminate dead skin cells and help blood flow. By exfoliating, your skin will be silky smooth and soft.
- 100% safe to use on pets while bathing.
For kitchen use:
- To clean your fruits and vegetables.
- To wash your dishes. Removes tough grease.
- Loofah scrub gently wipes away oils, stains and more without scratching your dishes.
For Indoor/Outdoor cleaning:
Cleaning & Dry:
After each use, clean loofah with warm/hot water making sure to remove all remaining soap. Keep loofah in a dry place – Do not leave in wet or in humid environment – hang on hook to remove all moisture. This helps prevent form any bacterial growth. Best to replace loofah every 3-4 weeks, (depending of the amount of usage).
Our Loofah are made from our farm in Central America – Guatemala.
100% CRUELTY FREE