Welcome to our website. We value our customers and your privacy is important to us. Our policy information includes how we collect, use, protect, and handle your personal information when you visit and use our website. We insure you, your online ordering is secure with us.
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Your Name
• Email Address
• Mailing Address
• Phone Number
- When Do We Collect Information?
• When You Place An Order
• Sign Up For An Account
- How Do We Use Your Information?
• To Process Your Order
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
• We take precautions to safely guard your personal information provided to us. Our website is secured and encrypted with Transport Layer Security (TLS), formerly known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). We implement a variety of security measures on your order to maintain the safety of your personal information. In addition, all sensitive credit card information you provide is encrypted by PayPal and 100% secured. Please read the following regarding payment protection.
- Third Party Disclosures:
• We DO NOT sell, trade, or transfer any of your personal information to any outside parties. This disclosure does not include Google Analytics and Facebook – Instagram Campaign/Ad.
Please read the following policy.
Currently all payments are processed via PayPal – You do not need to have an account with PayPal to make an order with us. We only use PayPal as a safe form to receive payments. Your credit card information is both secure and encrypted. We do not receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.. Your card information is not stored in our system, so your shopping experience with us is safe.
(EWP is a PayPal Payments Standard feature that uses public and private keys to encrypt the payment button code used on merchant websites. The encryption hides the payment details so they cannot be seen by anyone viewing the website source code)
Some essential cookies are necessary to help the performance of use on our website.
- Our website uses third-party vendors such as Google Analytics in order to analyze its traffic and optimize its performance. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor (recognize you as a user) interactions on our website. Google Analytics setup places a set of cookies on your device, including a ClientID that is recognized by the CCPA as a persistent identifier. This is used to collect information and report site usage statistics and behavior. Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world our users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”). Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. Learn more
First party cookies – (set by the website itself) often collect anonymous data for its core functions that are deleted once a user closes the browser.
- Personal Data Collected For Analytics:
Our website manages activity done by users via Google Analytics.
Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on our website.
Google Analytics may collect additional data about our traffic such as
- Number of sessions and pageviews
- Behavior and sessions timed
- Location, The device you use to access our websites and may obtain location of device.
- Personal Data Collected From Campaigns/Ads:
Our website has a Facebook pixel for campaigns and Ads with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Facebook uses first-party cookies to report on visitors’ interactions with our website.
- Impressions and Likes
- Comments and Messages
- Links clicked / Times visited website from Facebook
- Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. Some browsers limit or delete cookies, so you may want to review your cookie settings on your device or ads settings. In some web browsers you can set up and manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more control over your privacy.
- You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences on your device. Your browser or internet device may allow you to delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You can learn more by visiting AboutCookies.org.
- Users who visit or use our website can set preferences for how Google collects data and advertises to you by using the Google Ad settings page. If you strongly want to opt-out of Google Analytics on our site or any site who uses Google, we encourage you to please refer to the following link for any changes of preference: currently available opt-outs
- Links to refer to:
- Google Privacy & Terms:
- For more direct Information on safeguarding your data with Google Analytics:
All products on our webpage are 100% owned and manufactured by Luna Baths. Our Loofahs are made in our farm in Guatemala. Our Loofah Soaps / Soaps are made in the USA. We do not accept third-party vendors.
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the Sites or Services, You may contact us if you have general questions about our Privacy Statement.